Tuesday, August 4, 2009

From actor Joshua Davis

Sweetheart you're a bitter little lady and it's a bitter little world. I know you like a book, ya little tramp. You’d sell your own mother for a piece of fudge. But you’re smart with it. Smart enough to know when to sell and when to sit tight. You’ve got a great big dollar sign there where most women have a heart. Why not cash that organ in and put that money to good use. Shake it's little man eating backside to THE SPOT come this Thursday. I need you baby. Life without you is just about as smart as cutting my throat to get some fresh air. With you by my side I'll make money like you want me to. Big money. But it takes time, you gotta give me time. Who am I kidding? A woman doesn't care how a theater company makes a living, just how it makes love. You're cold hearted baby. Selfish enough to convince me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young. The truth to much for ya? Keep on riding me doll, and they're gonna be picking iron out of your liver.

No comments: