Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IVY BROCK say...

Ok, listen up, b*****s.

Gah….ok, I hate typing. No, like seriously, I hate typing. And this new keyboard ap is beyond lame.

I’m pretty sure this is totally pointless since you all know who I am already, and if you don’t, then you’ve been living under your desk like a Loser McLoserson.

So, I found one of those stupid surveys from like forever ago, and I figured it might be a good way to present you with a few little known facts about moi.

A - Age: Mind your d**n business. I look good and you know it.

B - Bed size: Like you don’t know. My sleep sessions are legendary.

C - Chore you hate: Letting in the drones (barf) for mirror maintenance

D - Dog's name: One time I had a virtual puppy named Fluffles. I bought her the most adorable pink rhinestone collar, but I forgot the puppy chow. Oops.

E - Essential start your day item: My hand. JK LOSERS! A hair brush, I don’t know. Whatever.

F - Favorite color: pink

G - Gold or Silver: PLATINUM, Baby.

H - Height: Again, I look good and you know it.

I - Instruments you play: Are you effing kidding me? Shut the eff up. Who does this anymore?!?

J - Job title: HBIC/ Flirt at Canoodle. (Like you don’t know…psh…)

K- Kids: I am not nor never will be a breeder. My genes are way too awesome to share.

L - Living arrangements: CUBE

M - Mom's name: Who the hell knows?

N- Nicknames: Why don’t you make up one for me?


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: What?

P - Pet Peeve: Lame guys who request gratification rendezvous with me. Get on my level.

Q - Quote from a movie: “Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.” Cher from Clueless

R - Right or left handed: Whichever you’d like.

S - How many siblings: Who knows?

T - Time you wake up: Whenever I feel like it. It’s not like you don’t love to watch me sleep anyways!

U- Underwear: ;)

V - Vegetable you dislike: I don’t know, but I do like cucumbers.

W - Ways you run late: I have never been late a day in my life. I have an impeccable sense of timing.

X - X-rays you've had: everywhere

Y - Yummy food you make: Who makes food? I just get a delivery every week.

Z - Zoo favorite: I just had to Google that. I hope those don’t still exist!

Ok!!!! Thanks for reading!!!! If we aren’t friends yet and you’re way awesome, you should totally request me!!!!!!!! Or you can find me on CANOODLE!!!!!!! J J J J J

LOVE,

IVY BROCK

No comments: